200.631 acres in Palo Pinto County, TX
Palo Pinto County, TX
200.631 Acres · $2,095,000
- Remodeled home
- Barn/shop with apartment
- Large live oak trees
- Improved pastures for livestock
- Just 9 miles west of Mineral Wells
- Highway 180 frontage
- Excellent fences including cross fences
- 2 miles of improved all weather interior roads
- Abundance of wildlife
- Palo Pinto water supply
- Numerous ponds
- Large neighboring ranch
Welcome to your future haven, an inviting countryside ranch for sale in Palo Pinto County, TX that exudes charm and modern comforts. This unique property offers a harmonious blend of indoor and outdoor living, accented by the allure of nature and the convenience of modern amenities. Located on the highly desirable Hwy 180 frontage just west of Mineral Wells and east of Palo Pinto.
A grand entrance leads the way on highly improved roads to the recently remodeled home nestled amidst lush landscapes and majestic live oaks. The large barn holds a separate remodeled apartment for even more living space. The land boasts a mixture of improved open pastures with scattered trees offering stunning panoramic vista views to areas of thicker trees. Numerous ponds including one very large body of water create a haven for wildlife including fishing. Improved pastures and excellent fences make this a perfect livestock ranch including equine or as an investment property for smaller ranchettes.
- A generous living area with large windows, inviting abundant natural light and offering picturesque views of the verdant surroundings.
- Three spacious bedrooms with the potential to customize to your taste.
- Two bathrooms.
- Extra room with lots of windows that could be used as a dining room, office, or fitness room.
- Large covered front porch with big views for sunsets or watching wildlife.
- Covered carport.
- Recently remodeled home and apartment located in the barn/shop.
- Palo Pinto city water with an extra unused second water meter.
- Huge mature live oak trees shade the house and portions of the yard.
- Improved base driving and large parking areas with asphalt millings.
- Large barn/shop with apartment and concrete flooring in shop area.
- Covered shed in livestock pen.
- An expansive outdoor area, ideal for equestrian pursuits, or simply savoring the peace of the countryside.
- Highly improved pastures with most of the cedar removed providing pastures with scattered live oak trees.
- Excellent newer fencing on perimeter and cross fencing.
- Approximately 2 miles of interior improved roads with asphalt millings.
- Large highway 180 overhead entrance with building and electric gate.
- Recently installed interior pasture metal gates with large overheads and some cattle guards.
- Enjoy the local wildlife, including quality deer, right from your backyard.
- Four ponds with one large body of water for fishing, livestock, and wildlife.
- Improved pastures and pens are ideal for livestock along with country living conveniently located to all modern-day amenities.
- Large neighboring ranch.
- Conveniently located only 9 miles west of Mineral Wells and just east of Palo Pinto.
Location: Located approximately 9 miles west of Mineral Wells, one mile east of Palo Pinto, 11 miles from Palo Pinto Lake, 23 minutes from Possum Kingdom Lake, 28 miles from Weatherford, and less than an hour drive from Fort Worth.
Prior appointment scheduling is required.
Disclaimer: Owner makes full disclosure that they share common ownership with a Texas licensed real estate entity.
All the above information was provided by various sources and has not been verified for accuracy. Any of the above information used or relied upon for decisions should be verified by buyer. All acreages and boundary lines shown on media are approximate and subject to final survey.
NOTE: State laws require real estate licensees to give the following information about Brokerage Services: Agency Disclosures by State
All properties are shown by appointment.