Rosebud Mountain Ranch
Rosebud County, MT
9,680.5 ± Acres · $7,854,000
- Quality wildlife rich property.
- Located at the north extension of the Wolf Mountain Range.
- Perfect habitat for elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, black bear, upland game birds and turkey.
- Convenient 2-hour drive from Billings and only 20 miles South of the quaint town of Rosebud which sits along the notorious Yellowstone River.
Rosebud Mountain Ranch is a quality wildlife rich property, along with a well-established agricultural operation. With the perfect mix of pine timber and grass, an easily accessible house, numerous reservoirs, ponds, springs, and creeks, the variety on the ranch is unmatched. Two notable creeks that run within the property are the John Hen Creek and Dry Creek, with other creeks and drainages splitting across the mountain canyons. The wells and improved springs provide ample watering for the various pastures and an extensive water line system with waterers throughout the ranch.
The acreage has many different mountain peaks and ridges, and is located at the north extension of the Wolf Mountain Range. With lush high mountain meadows and sub-irrigated creek valley floors, this ranch makes for the perfect habitat for elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, black bear, upland game birds and turkey. Throughout the property, there is no public access and good perimeter fences. Some of the fencing makes up grass-filled pastures that provide easy rotating of livestock.
Rosebud Mountain Ranch is a convenient 2-hour drive from Billings and only 20 miles South of the quaint town of Rosebud which sits along the notorious Yellowstone River. In Montana, fishing is legendary and truly diverse. Whether you are fly fishing the Yellowstone, fishing the big waters of the Missouri River, or going to visit the many reservoirs, there are unlimited opportunities that await. With its ideal location, magnificent scenery and abundant water, Rosebud Mountain Ranch is nothing short of spectacular.
Location and Area Attractions:
• Two (2) hours drive from Billings Logan International Airport www.flybillings.com
• 130 miles from Billings, MT www.visitbillings.com
• Ample snow skiing opportunities. http://www.visitmt.com/places-to-go/ski-areas-and-resorts.html
• Legendary fishing opportunities. www.bigskyfishing.com
• Montana has approximately 27,378,247 total public acres including most of the Rocky Mountains of Montana, designated wilderness areas, national forests, wild and scenic rivers, and other public areas that provide unlimited discovery opportunities.
NOTE: State laws require real estate licensees to give the following information about Brokerage Services: Agency Disclosures by State
All properties are shown by appointment.