I-20 Executive Building
0.632 ± Acres · $370,000
- 4,108 sq. ft.
- Nine (9) Large executive offices with large center foyer areas.
- 0.632 Acre lot.
- Large concrete drive and parking lot.
Newer Interstate-20 executive commercial building strategically located at a very busy exit ramp for Eastland, TX. This I-20 exit services many businesses including a Walmart Supercenter, five hotels, and many retail stores. With .632 of an acre of property there is enough space to handle all your business needs. Large concrete drive and parking provide easy access to the building.
• Approximately 4,031 HVAC square feet.
• Built in 2007.
• Two-story stone mason building.
• Nine large executive offices with large center foyer areas.
• Elevator and nice stairway.
• Two kitchens with one being downstairs and one upstairs.
• Two sets of men’s and women’s bathrooms with one set downstairs and one set upstairs.
• Large exposure windows.
• Excellent lighting throughout entire building.
• Smaller entry foyer leading into large main open design foyer area.
• Building network room.
• Excellent views from second story offices.
• Approximately 12,600 square feet of concrete parking and driveway.
• Nice grass areas.
• Methodically landscaped for show appeal.
Eastland Texas is conveniently located on Interstate 20 approximately 94 miles to
Fort Worth, 127 miles to Dallas, 65 miles to Weatherford, 56 miles to Abilene, 57 miles to Brownwood, 184 Miles to Austin, 205 miles to Midland and 222
miles to San Antonio.
Prior appointment scheduling is required. Someone with the ownership/brokerage must accompany all showings.
Disclaimer: Owner makes full disclosure that they are members of a Texas licensed real estate entity.
All the above information was provided by various sources and has not been verified for accuracy. Any of the above information used or relied upon for decisions should be verified by buyer.
NOTE: State laws require real estate licensees to give the following information about Brokerage Services: Agency Disclosures by State
All properties are shown by appointment.